Well a week ago Saturday we had a wonderful family day at the Beach. We always go to a beach that is on the Bay for the girls because the waves are calmer. It has been a while since doing this so that made it that much more enjoyable for us all. Paiyton was building something in the sand and I asked her what it was and she said it was "Wishigan" (Michigan). She obviously thinks of "Wishigan" very often. Paiyton also loves the ocean. We have to watch her close because she wants to keep going farther and farther out. When we arrived there was one of the Air Craft Carriers coming through the Bay back into port. It was nice to see that as well. They are such a huge ship and it is a great reminder of all the people that serve our country and what a great country we have been blessed to live in and the freedoms we have. I have posted some pictures from the day. We will post again soon!
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Beach Day!
Well a week ago Saturday we had a wonderful family day at the Beach. We always go to a beach that is on the Bay for the girls because the waves are calmer. It has been a while since doing this so that made it that much more enjoyable for us all. Paiyton was building something in the sand and I asked her what it was and she said it was "Wishigan" (Michigan). She obviously thinks of "Wishigan" very often. Paiyton also loves the ocean. We have to watch her close because she wants to keep going farther and farther out. When we arrived there was one of the Air Craft Carriers coming through the Bay back into port. It was nice to see that as well. They are such a huge ship and it is a great reminder of all the people that serve our country and what a great country we have been blessed to live in and the freedoms we have. I have posted some pictures from the day. We will post again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
What a sweet picture of them looking at the ocean. It's so nice to be able to still enjoy the beach even in the fall:)
Welcome back! I LOVE the B&W pic of the girls looking out at the water - that's awesome!! I'm with you - we went to the bay a couple weeks ago during the week and it just felt so good to be there. Such fun!!
Tiffany! What priceless pictures, for sure!! Aren't we so blessed to live in such a remarkable place to have such a great Bay to go to and watch the airline carriers coming in! (even though I know you are Wishing you were in "WISHigan!!" :) We're glad that ya'll are here!!
Aww, my girls are getting so big.. That is a beautiful picture of them! A true memorable moment!
xo aunt tarwa. hehe
Hey~ I wanted to comment on the Fly White guy.. ha ha
Ya know, Look'n pretty fly for a white guy! xo love ya's
Hi Tiffany!
I don't know if you'll remember me. Tim and Marie Williams. We did a few things together a couple years back with the Couples Class. You moved away, and one day I was walking to the nursery and saw your picture with your beautiful little girl and husband (he's new to me).
I sure hope you remember us. Wow, I can't believe time has passed so quickly and you have 2 darling girls. We have a 5 1/2 year old girl named Estefanita Payton (Stefanie in Spanish) and we just had our little boy, July 20th. His name is Jonathon Henry.
If you would like, please email me at my home address: paytonplace36@yahoo.com. I would love to catch up with you.
Marie Williams
Love this pic! So glad you had a nice time on the beach.
Post a Comment