"From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another" John 1:16

"Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. Don't get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil." Proverbs 4:25-27 (NLT)

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Girls Are So Much Fun.....

It has been a fun week with the girls. Paiyton is growing and changing daily it seems. She is very much into learning letters, numbers and anything I am willing to teach her write now. Paiyton is very sweet with every one. Just the other day she looked at me and put her hands on mine and said "Mom your my best friend" it was wonderful. I just soaked it up. Emmah is a little Fire Cracker these days but lots of fun too. Emmah's thing right now is to find my purse and get in it. Just this morning she had gotten my purse. I had put it up and than realized that she had some money and my military ID in her pocket. She had gotten in my wallet and I did not realize it. So for several minutes I was searching the house, her purse and her pockets for the $80 dollars that was missing.....yikes. So, Emmah keeps me on my toes. I LOVE these times with them and I don't want them to grow up though I know it will happen.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I bet you are her best friend...how SWEET! I just get a handful of dirt and a big, muddy hug:) Such is life with boys! Sounds like the girls are such dolls!

Heidi said...

That is so funny about the money!! Alayna is my little pistol/firecracker. I don't know what I"m into when the mischieves comes out. Of course they already are in some ways.

I love having a girl too and can't want to have that special time with her as she grows. Paiyton does seem so sweet!!!! Keep enjoying her!!

Katy said...

The story about the purse cracks me up!!! I remember the first time Jacob got into my wallet - everything was EVERY where!!!!

Jayne said...

Oh the times when we have all frantically searched the house for something only to discover all we needed to do was to ask our little ones who know exactly where the "missing" item is!! Glad you are enjoying every stage of your girls lives!