My sweet little Emmah Grace is getting her first hair cut in this picture. My sweet girl still doesn't have much hair but was in need of a evening up due to the hair cut her sister had given her a couple months earlier. So actually Paiyton gave Emmah her first hair cut......
Both the girls love to go see Anita and get their hair done. I love you Nita your awesome. I can't believe it's been 10 years already. I have always told everyone that if I could fly to Anita every time I needed my hair done I would do it (when I was living in Va Beach) now I don't have to. The Carlton Girls will see you soon Nita!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Emmah's First Hair Cut....
My sweet little Emmah Grace is getting her first hair cut in this picture. My sweet girl still doesn't have much hair but was in need of a evening up due to the hair cut her sister had given her a couple months earlier. So actually Paiyton gave Emmah her first hair cut......
Both the girls love to go see Anita and get their hair done. I love you Nita your awesome. I can't believe it's been 10 years already. I have always told everyone that if I could fly to Anita every time I needed my hair done I would do it (when I was living in Va Beach) now I don't have to. The Carlton Girls will see you soon Nita!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Why is it that sisters always give the first REAL hair cut? Something in their blood, I guess!
Post a Comment