Sunday, February 8, 2009
Here it goes...."Not Me" Monday
Well, after reading all the "Not Me's" for a few weeks now, I have to join in this week. I am not sure I will be able to keep up every week but with each little or big moment this week all I could say was " I did not do that" OR "please not me" to my self. So here are a few:
1) I did not while driving Paiyton to school several mornings this last week, reach back to hold her hand and say a morning prayer with her, while driving with one eye open, NOT ME.
2) I did not skip the gym last Friday to spend an hour and a half in Target, just leisurely passing the time, NOT ME. (I didn't feel so bad since I have been going so much and have lost another 9lbs).
3) I did not get locked into Emmah's room when starting to put her to bed last night and after pulling the pins out of the door jams realize it will not work (just call me Blondy) all to get lucky and find a screw driver in a box to UN-screw the door knob and let my self out....sigh. NO NOT ME (or at least that is what I was saying the entire time).
4) I did not listen to Paiyton ask me why I drink coffee every morning and then proceed to hear her ask me "Does the coffee make your boobies grow", NO NOT ME (her words, not mine, I was in shock and laughing at the same time, the things they come up with).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Too funny! I love these "not me" stories!
Oh my word - #4 is the most hilarious! I've got to tell my sister about that one! She's a MAJOR coffee drinker...and would LOVE for that side effect! :) - And 9 MORE pounds - girl, we aren't even going to recognize you when you come back home!
Post a Comment