Well, I am so very happy to say that we are now in the final countdown of several great things; My hubby coming home, Tim's Ship Commissioning and our trip to New York City.....WooHooo. We have ten more weeks until Commissioning weekend and our fun time in New York City.....WE can not wait. My best friend Dawn is going with me to New York since Tim will have to work part of the time, so it will be fun girl time too. It all seems so much more official since we now have our plane tickets booked as of today and hotel reservations made. WooHoo... we are so excited...I know I already said that.
The girls are staying in Michigan while I am gone so it will also be a kid free trip. On one part I look forward to that but I am also a worrier and don't like to be that far from my Chicky's so we will see how I do on that one....lots of prayer.
Tim will be home for Labor Day weekend thank goodness we miss him so very much. Especially the girls, they just want to hold him and play with Daddy as they tell me each night at bed time. So we can't wait for next Thursday when he arrives for the weekend. So the COUNTDOWN's have started!!!!



1 comment:
oh man - you guys are going to have a GREAT Time!!!! i'm glad you're getting some time away...the end is in sight! :)
Post a Comment