"From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another" John 1:16

"Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. Don't get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil." Proverbs 4:25-27 (NLT)

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Adding to the Family....

....Yes, you probably guessed it already.....we are having Baby #3. We found out I was pregnant the first three days we were home from our NY trip back during the beginning of November. I was having some dizzy spells while in NY City but just thought it was because I was very tired and on the go so much, little did I know it was because I was pregnant.
I am currently 12 weeks pregnant and we are Due July 21, 2010. We are very excited and feel very blessed. Our families have known for a few weeks now but we waited until now to let the news out because of the past problems with pregnancy and some other testing that has been being done on me. Everything looks good and baby has a strong heart beat. I am feeling sick to my stomach most all day long which is new for me, I didn't have that with Paiyton or Emmah. I had a Dr visit last week and I was telling Paiyton where I was going and she started jumping up and down and said to me " It's time for the baby to come out", all I could do was laugh. So the kids are excited they just don't get why it takes so long to bring the baby home.
My Dad also has asked Barb to marry him, he asked her on Christmas so we will also have a wedding some time soon. I am very happy for him and we are very excited. It is already an exciting year for the Carlton / Martin families.

3 comments:

Brenda & Bob said...

I am really happy for your new addition. I'll be praying for your family. And I am sooo pleased for your Dad. I wish him every happiness!

dandsratz said...

WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Tiffany, I am SOOOOOOO happy & excited for ya'll!!!! I promise to be praying hard, every day, for a perfectly healthy pregnancy and little baby!! What grand news today!!! :) Love ya bunches!

Katy said...

Oh Tiffany - I am SOOO thrilled to hear this wonderful news!! Maybe this baby will be a little firecracker and come on the 4th of July!!! I will be praying for a safe, easy, healthy pregnancy and be sure to keep us posted with lots of fun pregnancy updates and pictures!! Congratulations!