"From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another" John 1:16 "Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. Don't get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil." Proverbs 4:25-27 (NLT)
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
My Favorite......
.....Tea that is. I love this tea, I used to by it at Panara Bread but they do not sell it any more. I have since been stocking up when home in MI but it can also be purchased on line. It is soooooo Goooood!!
I am married to the love of my life. My husband has (almost in Death) sacrificed his life for 12 years now to serve our Country and protect our freedom. I am also the very Blessed Mommy of two wonderful little girls.
I am simply "Thankful" for all God has given me and I want to be a woman that serves him more with each new day.
No comments:
Post a Comment