Well, a new year of soccer has begun for Paiyton and Emmah. This is Paiyton's third year playing and Emmah's first year playing. We always play with the Upward Program and we love it. We love the Christian based and teaching the kids to play the game and team building before keeping score. Paiyton has just taken off this year with it. I have had several parents say to me how good she is and how focused she is with it. She scored her first goal of the season this past Saturday as well......she was so excited and I was very proud of her. I am sure I looked like the crazy Mom on the side lines cheering for her as she scored.....it was fabulous!
Emmah is getting started and learning how it all works but is also more into it than I thought she would be for the first year playing. I am seeing some of the same things that we saw with Paiyton her first year.....like picking flowers in the field it is funny and cute all at the same time. She loves it though and so we will see if she continues to feel that way or not.
I love watching them play and get involved and they also have been practicing together at home and at the field. Paiyton is a very good little teacher to Emmah in more ways than just soccer, which is funny because she already says she wants to be a kindergarten teacher when she grows up. So it is lots of summer time fun already started for my little Chicky's.
Paiyton in Action!!!
Emmah in Action!
I am always giving Emmah the "I'm watching you sign" so she was giving it back to me on the soccer field...this kid has such the sense of humor...always keeps us laughing!








No comments:
Post a Comment