Thursday, April 10, 2008
Just a short entry fro now....
So this is just a short little entry and not the usual kind of post that I do I might add. Does any one else dislike going to the gym as much as I do? It's not that I hate it, it is just not my favorite thing to do. There are of coarse so many other things that need to be done. But having lost twenty pounds since the beginning of February I will say it is always worth going. The other thing is those wonderful two year old molars! I have been up with Emmah every night now for the past two weeks, several times a night. They need to come in already. So there are my thoughts this morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Tiffany--I laughed SOOO hard at this post!! I'm TOTALLY with you!!!! I RARELY go to the gym--unless its to socialize!! :) And teething--its a cuss word in our house!!! We definetely have these two things in common!!! :) We miss ya'll!!
Well I can't say I LOVE to go to the gym, but I love how I feel after the torture is over HA!! Depends on the day too.
Yes, I know the teething thing can be torturous too. The comforting thing is none of us are along in this mommy adventure!!
Congrats on the 20 pounds!! That's awesome!!
I hate, hate, ahte it to...but girl, WOW! 20 pounds-good for you. Hard, hasteful work does pay off. That's just the encouragement I needed tonight! My 15 I'd like to drop in 2 months is possible!
I've been there, but if you stick with it, you'll get hooked! I am totally hooked on running now and LOVE it!
Post a Comment