Friday, April 11, 2008
Something that works...
Ok, so yesterday morning I was saying that Emmah is miserable while her upper molars are coming in and that I am not getting much rest. Well, I remembered some advise that I had gotten back when we were cutting eye teeth. (The Eye teeth had cut through so I was not sure if it had done any thing with them at that time.) If you dip your finger in some childrens Benedryl and rub it on the swollen gum area that the Antihistamine in it soothes the gums some how. (Just dip and rub some on the gums don't give a dose) So last night and this morning at 6am I was rubbing a little on her gums (and it was very little, she doesn't want you touching them, I don't blame her)and do you know she slept better and also slept in till 10AM....so we will live by this teething helper in the future, along with Motrin of coarse. My poor baby has been so miserable, I am so glad this helps her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Never heard of this one...interesting tip! I am glad it worked for you. Now maybe you will get some sleep, and her too!
Anything to get them to sleep thorugh the night when they're hurting. We must have gotten lucky, I don't remember bad teething experiences with Grayson, but he might be a trooper-he had 13 teeth by the time he was 1 year old!!
Wow - interesting trick. Hopefully you can both get some sleep. Poor Emmah has always had such a hard time with her teeth - hopefully this will do the trick!
Post a Comment