Well, Paiyton and I worked on a picture board to hang in her room. The focus for the board was to do pictures of Daddy and of Her and Daddy. Paiyton misses Tim so very much and asks every day when is he coming home. She also asks if I am going to leave too, it breaks my heart. But back to the board, she sat with me and picked some pictures off the computer and we printed all that she wanted on her board and we went to work. It was fun to listen to her as she talked about each time and place where the pictures were taken and how she wanted to go back there again and do those things with Daddy again. Not sure the pictures do it much justice but here it is. Paiyton love love loves it...it hangs above her bed.



2 comments:
I know this "deployment" is hard on all of you, but Paiyton too. She's old enough to REALLY be aware and REALLY understand the length of time and everything. What a special way for her to focus some of that energy and have fun remembering their special times. And I LOVE her red room - how CUTE!
I LOVE the picture board. How sweet is your little girl?!?!? I know it must be hard when daddy is away, and the picture board is a great reminder of all the fun times together. Very cool.
Post a Comment