Well, it has been a busy week, I can't believe it is Thursday already. This morning I stayed at the school to volunteer to help out with the "FUN RUN" for the morning. The kids get to do different obstacles and runs that they have asked for donations for. The first class to kick off the fun run was Paiyton's class, it was fun and just too cute watching the kindergarten class do this and of coarse they loved it and was asking if they could do it again tomorrow.
When the 1st graders came out well lets just say there are some wild kids in that class..... they were funny though, two of the boys I was helping with the first obstacle were being very giggly and all of a sudden the one little boy says to me What do you have on your lips? I said lip gloss......he said oh, mean while the other one is still just giggling. I than asked him does your Mom where lip stick or lip gloss and he said no. Well, the two are still giggling and than he says to the other boy....I thought maybe she was a super model...I was laughing without them knowing I was...than he told me his thought.....I told him thank you but no I am not a super model I am a Mommy. This was all just too funny....I have been around many little boys over the years as well as baby sat boys and these two were just a hoot!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So who knew that a bit of lip gloss makes you a supermodel! I bet that made you feel good that day! :) it's nice to be noticed, right? Hilarious!
Post a Comment