I was just thinking tonight what a true blessing it is how God designed the circle of life and the amazing blessing he gives us by giving us our children (or child). I know that this is not anything new to any of you Mom's, but you know sometimes God reminds us of this in the business of everyday life just when we need it most and I guess today is one of those reminder days for me. I was struggling with having to leave at bed time to go to Paiyton's school for a volunteer training class. I had put the girls to bed and Tim's Mom was going to be here to stay with them. Well, it did not go as planned and I had two crying children wanting Mommy and I had to leave and let Grandma finish bed times. I felt HORRIBLE and as I pondered that I was reminded how wonderful it is to have the love, fun, excitement, play time, silly time, all the firsts, even the difficult times with my girls. How wonderful it is that God gave them to me to bring him praise and joy but at the same time to bring me such wonderful joy in a world that has tons of heart ache and disappointments. Part of it is like he is giving us another childhood (but with a lot more responsibility), if that makes any sense....I am thinking out load. I am so thankful and honored that God thought so much of me to die for me but to than also bestow such wonderful blessings of children!! These were just my reminders and thoughts today.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What an interesting way to think about it, Tiffany. This is why I love blogging - we get to all think out loud together! :) Neat.
Post a Comment