I am so excited and happy. Tim showed up here yesterday afternoon and will be here in Michigan with us until next Saturday (13Th). The Navy delayed him going to New Orleans due to the Hurricanes and it was either drive back to Norfolk from Chattanooga or take some leave time and fly home. The girls and I are so excited to have another week with him. Paiyton and Emmah really struggled the last two weeks without him around. Please pray that this helps them and that it's not worse after he leaves this time.
Tim's sister and I were already planning on going to the Steven Curtis Chapman Concert here in town last night, so Tim ended up getting to go too. It was Awesome to have another concert night with him. We put the kids to bed at 7 and left them with Grandma and headed to the concert to meet his sister (Mary). We had fun!
Can you tell I LOVE THIS MAN more than I could ever express in words.

Mr. Goofy, having some fun!
3 comments:
What an unexpected surprise!!! :) I love it!!
Wow! What a great surprise:)
Come on Tiffany...haven't heard about Paiyton's first day yet!!! DYING over here!
Post a Comment