"From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another" John 1:16

"Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. Don't get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil." Proverbs 4:25-27 (NLT)

Friday, September 26, 2008

Look With Your Eyes Mommy.....

There are no pictures for this post, I just wanted to post it to remember and put it in Paiyton's Scrapbook. We were in the "Great Indoors" store a couple weeks ago and was just looking around. I decided I would pick up a frame on one of the shelves to check it out and when I did one of the other items started to fall over. I placed them back up-right and started to move on when Paiyton says to me "Mommy your suppose to look with your eyes not with your hands"...."I told her she was so right and thank you for reminding me of that Paiyton".....too funny. I say this to the girls all the time before entering stores. Well, at least I know she is hearing what I am saying to her. A side note, she was very good and not touching anything just as Mommy told her before entering the store. (Emmah was following directions very well too.)

1 comment:

Katy said...

So funny. It's so hilarious when they tell you back the things you've told them so many times! :)