Hello All, I know it has been at least a month since the last post so here are some things to catch up on. Paiyton started Upward Basketball in February and is doing great. She did tell me the other day though her words exactly "Mom I think I do Soccer better than basketball" in other words she likes soccer better. But hey at least she still likes basketball and plays well each week. Last week she took a basketball to the face and was such a trooper, she didn't cry (though she wanted to) she kept right on playing. She is such a good little sport! Here are some pics from some of the games.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
LOOK AT THOSE PRETTY PRECIOUS GIRLS!!!!! I love the new picture up top. So good to see a new post from you...I am sure you have been busy. I am glad that Paiyton is having fun with BBall.
Hope to see you soon.
i love the new picture up on the top too - so cute! i didn't know that paiyton was doing upward this year too - josiah loved it so much! what a great program!
the little hula girls on top - it just doesn't get any CUTER!!!
Post a Comment