"From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another" John 1:16

"Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. Don't get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil." Proverbs 4:25-27 (NLT)

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hmmm.....which one do I eat first....

Ok, y'all I hope my child is not the only one to do this one. One Sunday morning about a month ago my sweet Emmah Grace was looking for an apple. I had just bought a whole bag the day before. She obviously couldn't decide which one to choose so she picked them ALL, all seven (7) of them. She nibbled on each one of them, here is a picture of five (5) of them, I found two more later on that day. Oh, my sweet little monkey girl.....she keeps me on my toes.

1 comment:

Katy said...

This is hilarious - my friend Beth (in NC) had a post about this VERY same thing. Her son Jackson had asked for an apple for snack, and helped himself to the whole BOWL of them! Hilarious.