"From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another" John 1:16

"Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. Don't get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil." Proverbs 4:25-27 (NLT)

Friday, April 24, 2009

My Little Sisters......

....wedding went well, mind you this was back on February 28Th and I am just now posting about it (no surprise, I know). It worked out well that the girls and I are living at home during this year for many reasons but this was one of them. I would not have enjoyed traveling to Michigan in February from Virginia...for one reason only...the weather and as no surprise there was a snow storm that week but than it warmed enough to melt most of it before the BIG day. Paiyton and Emmah were her flower girls and they did so well. They walked down together and tossed petals together. I wasn't sure how Emmah would do the day of with all the people watching her. Tim was in charge of making sure the girls went off without a hitch while I was their "Photographer", yes I said photographer. I have taken photography as a serious hobby since getting my professional grade camera last year but have only made it known to a few people as I still continue to learn more and TRY to have time for class's. I am LOVING it. I considered doing it right out of high school and went down the Automotive Industry path instead but am returning to what I really LOVE. The things to learn are never ending and I love that it is always changing the way you can do things and the things that you can do are endless. I do not have the advanced program yet but hope to have it soon which will make a huge difference as well. I am not that great at this point and I do NOT want to do weddings but I was trying to save my retired Dad money since he lives on a pension from GM and was paying for his last daughters wedding. I took over 500 pictures so here are just a few of the pictures from Tammy's' wedding.

Tammy and my Dad....

Tammy and Jason

Tammy and Jason getting into their Limo.

This is my other Sister Tara and her husband Matt!

I love this lens and how it gives the elongated view.....

This is my cousins baby boy Brady....is he not the cutest little red headed baby boy? (Tim took this one)

I took this one of Paiyton at the rehearsal the night before.....

1 comment:

Katy said...

Tiffany - i LOVE your hair short like that!! it looks awesome! I so love looking at wedding pictures - you did a GREAT job! :)