Hi y'all, I realized today that I had not updated anyone on how Tim did on his Chief's Exam back in January, mind you it takes till the end of March to get the results. So, in March we found out that Tim did very well on his exam and he will be putting in a "Package" (as the Navy calls it) in September of this year. The "Package" is for switching to Officer from the enlisted side of the Navy. He won't find out if they are accepting him till February of 2010, so we wait 5 months for those answers. I am so very proud of my husband and all his hard work and dedication to our family and country. Thank you all for your prayers for him back in January we are so thankful for friends and family that lift us in prayer.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That IS great news...I just can't believe you have to wait SO long to find out. He certainly has worked hard on getting it all ready - and has CERTAINLY earned it, for sure!!!
Post a Comment