"From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another" John 1:16

"Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. Don't get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil." Proverbs 4:25-27 (NLT)

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Disney On Ice....

.....a little girls heaven on earth. Paiyton and Emmah were so excited to go to Disney on ice and it was well worth it I must say, (though the little hand held lights are a bit pricey but again it is only once and a while we get to do these things for them). We went with my cousin Paula and her son Joey who also loved it. (It's not just for girls). Paiyton went as sleeping Beauty and Emmah as Ariel. There are more pictures that I need to get from Paula because they wouldn't let me take in my professional grade camera, that was a bit irritating but I understand. I need to get a smaller camera for these events. I have never seen SO many little girls dressed up like the princess's in my whole life it was too cute!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Look at the beautiful 3 Carlton girls! What a great idea to dress the girls up to go see it - i KNOW they loved it!!!

Natalie said...

So fun! Look at the princesses:) LOVE IT!