"From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another" John 1:16

"Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. Don't get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil." Proverbs 4:25-27 (NLT)

Sunday, May 17, 2009

There's a light at the end of the Tunnel....

Yes, there is a light....wow what a year it has been. Tim and the girls and I started living apart last summer and it has been long at times (10 months and counting) but also nice to have time here in Michigan with family and dear friends. But the light at the end of the tunnel is almost here. On June 6Th we are leaving to go back to Virginia to our new house. We are all very excited. Tim will not be back in Virginia until October of this year so there is still a bit of tunnel left with that one but we are glad to be back in our own house, the glorious summer beach days and back to NO Snow for next winter....yeah. This Northern girl is loving the mild winters in VA. There is nothing like the smell of the salty ocean air....I LOVE it. So our light is almost here and we are excited on this next move and what God has in store for our family. We will still have our house here in Michigan on the market and praying for a buyer but we know God will provide one at some point.

Over the first couple weeks in April Tim was home so we spent three days out of the first week loading our entire house out of a storage unit into a 28 foot ABF trailer. (We load it and ABF drives it for you). Than the next week Tim and I flew to Virginia to meet the trailer at the New house to unload it. We flew out on Wednesday afternoon and than we were flying back to Michigan at 6am on Saturday morning. So, this was a short and sweet trip. We had 24 hours to unload our 28 foot trailer, they give 3 days to unload but were had return flights back to Michigan to get back to the girls. We did it though or should I say my wonderful husband did it with my help. It was actually not that bad we got everything into the house, dryer and washer hooked up, some boxes unpacked, our bedroom furniture set up and even went out for dinner for our Anniversary on Friday night. Did I mention I LOVE it that the house has second floor laundry room...though it was not fun helping Tim get those front loaders up two sets of stairs....ugh. We were tired though let me just say that. We are so excited about the new house in Virginia though, I have posted some pictures for y'all to see........ only a few hence there is still lots of boxes every where. Y'all in Michigan will have to come for a visit and y'all in Va will have to come for dinner to see the rest of the house and take a dip in the pool.

Here it is......we love it.

I know... crazy to be posting the laundry room... but I love the second floor laundry. Family Room! This is the view of the Kitchen from the open breakfast nook.....please excuse the boxes and mess. These are not the best of pictures being that I took them at 4am before catching our return flight. This is looking back over to the Nook area from the Kitchen side. Last but not least is the Community Pool! There will be many of fun times had here I am sure!

3 comments:

Katy said...

it's BEAUTIFUL Tiffany - look at all that open space!!!!! It's going to be SO great to have your WHOLE family back together again...and in your own house! :)

Jayne said...

June 6th is right around the corner...WOW how fast a year goes. It's amazing!! I can just picture a huge smile on your face as you wrote this down. Will the move back be hard for ya'l to be away from family? But I guess the return is that you will be a family of 4 again!! Safe travels!!

dandsratz said...

Tiffany!!! OH MY WORD!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! I'm trying to get ahold of you this week.... & sent a couple of emails....CALL ME if you get this!!! :) WE NEED TO TALK!! Small group ice cream social at our house Sunday night...6:30 pm....:)