"From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another" John 1:16

"Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. Don't get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil." Proverbs 4:25-27 (NLT)

Thursday, May 7, 2009

We love to Bowl....

I know I have said this many times in the past but we LOVE to go bowling as a family. So, a few weeks ago Paiyton's entire school went on a bowling field trip, it was so much fun and WOW was it a job keeping 14 kinder gardeners and some siblings in the correct bowling order. They had the best time and it is so fun to watch them interact with one another. So here are some pictures from that fun fun day!

I LOVE this picture of Paiyton throwing her bowling ball....LOVE IT!

Emmah, Victoria, Jensen and Paiyton......Victoria & Jensen are Paiyton's Chapal buddies they are 6th graders. They are wonderful young ladies.

My sweet sweet little lady!

Emmah laying on the step in front of the bowling lanes......yuck...I know....this kid won't be still in a chair. If she only knew how much I love her so.... Goofy Emmah!
Paiyton, Lizzy and Mariah My Little Monkey Girl!
Mariah, Hannah and Paiyton...sweet little girl friends....

3 comments:

Katy said...

i know i've told you before, but i love how you're doing your hair now! it looks so great!

Natalie said...

What fun!!!! I can't imagine keeping that many under control. You go Tiffany!!! Love the pics...you are so good!

Anonymous said...

My Beautiful Paiyto.. Love her BUNCHES~