....y'all have no idea how wonderful it is to do this post. The house in Michigan is now SOLD....whoohooo. We will have a closing date by the 15th of November. And yes Chet, what a great Birthday present for both Tim and I this year. The house has been for sale off and on since 2004, over 5 years now. I am over whelmed why God chose now for it to sell simply because there are so many other people going through so many hard things right now, things that are so much harder than selling a house and he chose to bless us with the sale of our house in Michigan. We are so relieved, excited and blessed that God has provided the buyer at just the right time, his time. Than you all for your prayers. We are so thankful!
On the Flip side of the emotions it is a bit sad too. Tim proposed to me in the kitchen of this house and we had our first baby girl here and started our family together. Tim really is a romantic despite the kitchen proposal. It was actually very sweet he just couldn't wait to ask some where else. He did take me out for a great night that night but the asking was in the kitchen of this house. Don't get me wrong we are so glad it is SOLD, just a little reminiscing that's all.



2 comments:
Hey Tiffany!!!! I am totally celebrating with ya'll!!! That is SOOOO wonderful that the house sold!!! And its adorable too!! I love it!! I picked up my cell phone on Friday to call you while I was on the road, and then I hadn't plugged your # into my address book like I thought I had. I really had you on my mind last week and just wanted to call & say hey!! :) I will try to call you this week!! Squeeze the girls for me! :)
i'm glad to finally SEE the house we've been praying for over these last several years!!! HOORAY!!!
Post a Comment