Here She OR He is...this is a bit blurry it didn't scan well. Ten little fingers and toes and everything measures right on track. This was a "make sure all is ok" ultra sound. Two weeks ago I was told I have a clotting disorder and needed to start daily Shot injections of a blood thinner. So each day I have to give my self a shot to prevent a clot, so I am now labeled High Risk. This is all new to me until the problems started last year I had normal pregnancies with Paiyton & Emmah. They are watching me close and on top of things though. We feel very blessed with this baby and can not wait for she or he to arrive.



2 comments:
Congrats again Tiffany. Sorry to hear about the clotting issues. That is what my mom has been going through as well. She is on oral meds now, but before and after her biopsy surgery, she had to do the shots (she made Cindy give them to her...LOL). I'll be pryaing for you that things progress without any issues. I'd love to chat w/ you soon. ~ Brenda
ugh - daily shots? that's awful!! praying that this little one continues to grow healthy and strong!! how many weeks are you now?? i suppose the up-side to being labeled "high risk" is that you'll probably get to see more pictures of the baby! :)
Post a Comment