"From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another" John 1:16

"Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. Don't get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil." Proverbs 4:25-27 (NLT)

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Any Suggestions???

OK, so this is a quick post because it is 11:15pm and I have had to many late nights these days. This Saturday the 19Th is our Wedding Anniversary and we are not sure where to go for a nice dinner alone. Has any one been to the "Catch 31"? It is the restaurant at the Ocean Front at the Hilton. Any other suggestions are welcome, we would like to go somewhere we have not been yet and I would like to have the option for seafood. (Tim's extent of seafood is shrimp, he does not know what he is missing.) Just thought I would get some in put, I am asking for a lot of that lately in my blog. Thanks for the input on Paiyton's Dance Pictures!

2 comments:

Katy said...

My opinion is that even if you go to McDonalds, as long as you're alone, that's the BEST part!!! I haven't been to Catch 31, but have heard that it's fabulous. There's another seafood place down towards the inlet (near the beginning of the boardwalk) called Rudee's inlet that is very good...but it's not really a FANCY kind of place, but very very good seafood. We also really like to do Japanese Hibachi places (like Otani's, Kyotos, etc). That's the only way I like shrimp! Enjoy your evening, wherever you go!

Natalie said...

Too late for a suggestion...Hope you had fun! Happy Anniversary.