"From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another" John 1:16

"Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. Don't get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil." Proverbs 4:25-27 (NLT)

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Check Out the Pictures.....

Ok, all Check out the Pictures of Paiyton at www.caughtphoto.com and tell me what you think and what ones ya'll like. When you get to the web site there is 2008 Albums and one is named "Tiffany" click on that and than you need to enter the pass word which is tiffany all lower case, than you can view all the pics, there are 16 of them. I took her this morning for these pics in her dance costume for this year. I recently heard about this lady that does them in her studio in her home. I figure I better keep getting them done now because soon she probably won't want to do it any more.

2 comments:

Katy said...

She takes really neat pictures!! I think I liked #5 and #9 the best - of Paiyton's face close up and sort of tilted to the side. So sweet!

Natalie said...

WOW! These are great. My favorite is #1.