Well, I am about two weeks behind on blogging so be patient as I catch up. Two weeks ago Tim and Paiyton went on a date. Tim thought that it would be fun to take her to see "Horton Hear's A Who" so off they went. Emmah and I were taking dinner to a friend who had just had a baby. When Paiyton returned home she was so excited to tell me about the movie and her experience. I was making a comment about the "movies" and she kept saying to me...no mom, no mom, "It's the Theater, Not the Movies". It was so funny....than all of sudden she says to me Mommy my belly hurts, I think I ate to much Popcorn and Candy. She has talked about this night with Daddy almost everyday since.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Date Night With Daddy!
Well, I am about two weeks behind on blogging so be patient as I catch up. Two weeks ago Tim and Paiyton went on a date. Tim thought that it would be fun to take her to see "Horton Hear's A Who" so off they went. Emmah and I were taking dinner to a friend who had just had a baby. When Paiyton returned home she was so excited to tell me about the movie and her experience. I was making a comment about the "movies" and she kept saying to me...no mom, no mom, "It's the Theater, Not the Movies". It was so funny....than all of sudden she says to me Mommy my belly hurts, I think I ate to much Popcorn and Candy. She has talked about this night with Daddy almost everyday since.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
What fun!!! I hope that they will have many more date nights together...daddy daughter time is always so nice.
These times are soo special - so glad Tim got to take her out for some one on one time!
I know she was eating that up!! They thrive off this one on one time with just one parent.
What a special time together. I heard a piece about this on the radio when I was in college, and I said to myself that if I ever had a husband and a daughter that daddy should be her first date (or dates) to show her the ropes and what she should expect one day!! Good for both of them!
That is absolutely priceless!!! What a perfect 'date' w/ Daddy that she will probably never forget!!!
Post a Comment