Ok, this particular evening Paiyton all of sudden asks Tim to make her a car. She has been very interested in driving these days (isn't it to early for that?). So Tim goes and gets a box, ribbon, bolt, marker and a box cutter and goes to work. After about 30 minutes here comes paiyton wearing her car and driving through the house. It was too funny, and of coarse Emmah got a car too (somehow I didn't get that picture though). Paiyton had also drawn on her car with Tim's help. What was realy funny though was that they had tried to draw the Chevy symbol on the front as you can see in the picture, to make Poppy proud that she was driving a Chevy(Dad worked for GM for 38 years). Long story short, my Dad had bought her a shirt a couple years ago that said "When I grow up I want to drive a Chevy Truck" well until about a a year ago she called it her "Heavy Fruck Shirt".
Thursday, April 3, 2008
The Making of the Chevy Truck !
Ok, this particular evening Paiyton all of sudden asks Tim to make her a car. She has been very interested in driving these days (isn't it to early for that?). So Tim goes and gets a box, ribbon, bolt, marker and a box cutter and goes to work. After about 30 minutes here comes paiyton wearing her car and driving through the house. It was too funny, and of coarse Emmah got a car too (somehow I didn't get that picture though). Paiyton had also drawn on her car with Tim's help. What was realy funny though was that they had tried to draw the Chevy symbol on the front as you can see in the picture, to make Poppy proud that she was driving a Chevy(Dad worked for GM for 38 years). Long story short, my Dad had bought her a shirt a couple years ago that said "When I grow up I want to drive a Chevy Truck" well until about a a year ago she called it her "Heavy Fruck Shirt".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
too cute! I love cardboard box fun...oh the hours you can pass:)
Isn't it amazing how much fun you can create just out of a box!!! I love it!
Ok, that is the best kind of creative fun I've seen in awhile!! What a good daddy!! Now was she a good driver?
She did a great job decorating and I totally got the Chevy symbol!! Great creativity on Tim's part with the shoulder straps and all!
How completely FUN!!!! Daddy's are the BEST!!!
Post a Comment