I love love love Paiyton's school, I know I say this a lot but I love it. It will be hard to leave the school here when we move in a month to go back to Virginia. This post is Paiyton's Easter Party at school. Mrs. Neumeyer did a wonderful job as usual and I love that she allows the younger siblings to attend these events in class (some teachers/schools don't allow this). Emmah loves it too, she feels like she is part of Paiyton's class.
The girls and the entire class had a ball with this Easter party. There were enough boiled eggs brought in by us parents that each child including siblings were able to hunt for a dozen eggs each. Some of us parents also had the pleasure of hiding them all on the school playground. The kids were a hoot to watch as they found their eggs and they could not wait to get back inside to peel one and eat it. There was one little boy in the class that as he peeled an egg he yelled "Mrs. Neumeyer it looks like a real egg" than he took a bite after peeling it and yelled "Mrs. Neumeyer it tastes like a real egg too" this was hilarious. I LOVE the innocence of these sweet children. The class enjoyed their Easter lunch, played Easter Bingo and sang songs of praise to God for all of the parents to watch....it was FABULOUS.
Playing Easter Bingo with Jelly beans!
I love that when I would randomly ask Paiyton the question "What is Easter really about?" she would reply "It is about Jesus dying on the cross and he rose again". I am so thankful that my sweet BIG girl knows Jesus as her savior, there is nothing better than knowing she will spend eternity with Jesus in heaven!



1 comment:
I got this post sent to me as an email too? Strange. Anyways, I am SO thrilled that Paiyton has had such a wonderful first year of school there. Do you know where she'll go next year in VA? I could get you a $500 voucher towards ASCS if you were interested! :) I'm glad both girls enjoyed the Easter celebrations!
Post a Comment