
This was Paiyton with her first experience with the sponge curlers in her hair. We put them in to have curls for her dance pictures. (previous post) She loves it for some reason though. When I was little I didn't like them, I thought they hurt when trying to sleep on them. Since doing the pictures she has asked me to put them in several more times. Girls are so much fun, not that they don't have their moments. But it is fun to do this stuff with/for them. Paiyton is definitely my girlie girl!
I have also posted a picture of my Mom when she was four. I can not beleive how much Paiyton looks like my Mom. We have said it all along but Wow! My Mom would be so happy that Paiyton looks like her though.
4 comments:
She DOES look excited to have the curlers in!!! and her hair did look awfully cute all curled up! :)
So cute:)
Oh do I remember the curler days!! I had poker straight hair adn every Saturday we washed and curled it up for SUnday church. The problem with my really thick hair was that sometimes it wouldn't be dry by morning!! She looks super cute! What a smile.
I so remember sponge curlers. It seems like forever ago, but they are still going strong I see. She's so cute!!
Post a Comment