Do ya'll remember doing these Jack-o-Lanterns when you were a kid in school? I always loved to do these and was always so proud of them. Paiyton did her first one in October. The fun part was that I was able to help her. I didn't do any of it except staple it, she did the designing and gluing. Mrs. Neumeyer loved it! She also stated that no one else gave theirs teeth and hair. Mrs. Neumeyer chose to keep Paiyton's at school for the Art Fair, how fun and exciting for her!



2 comments:
What a great job she did!!! I love it. BTW, I love the leave pictures. The girls look beautiful:) Miss you guys!
Hey Tiffany!!! Happy Happy Thanksgiving!! I was just thinking about ya'll today--and hoping that ya'll are doing great! We can't wait to see you hopefully soon!! :) Love ya! Sue ( I LOVE the picture on top!!!)
Post a Comment