"From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another" John 1:16

"Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. Don't get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil." Proverbs 4:25-27 (NLT)

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Leaves...Leaves....Leaves..

My sweet Emmah Grace...you light up the room when you walk in each and every time. I love you my little monkey!
These two are the best of friends...I love that they have a close relationship and that they want to have the other one with them all the time.
These are some pictures of fall fun in the leaves, the one up top and on the side are from this fall as well. The girls would run and jump in leaves no matter where we were at and what they were wearing....church closes. This fall the girls and I had a ball playing in the leaves and loving the vibrant fall colors that only Michigan has. Paiyton talked every day about the colors of the leaves and when would they all fall off the trees. She is growing so much this year and is so interested in learning about anything and everything. We had many conversations about the outdoors this fall. Awana had a little to do with that because Emmah has been learning in her "Puggles" class that God made everything and each week they teach specifically about something. One week was the Moon and the Stars. One night after Awana driving home Paiyton was watching the FULL moon. We had made a couple turns driving and all of a sudden she says to me:
Paiyton: Mommy the moon is following us. (It took all within me to not laugh)
Me: No honey it is not following us it stays in the same spot all the time, we are the ones moving and when we move then the moon may end up on one side or the other of the truck. (she wasn't understanding)
Paiyton: No, Mommy it is following us.....SEE...(as I turned again)
Me: I explained again the as we turn and change directions the moon stays in the same spot. We are the ones moving.
Paiyton: Mom the moon is moving I saw it and it is following us. I know it is!
Oh, my Chickie I love you so very much and these conversations with you just melt my heart. I love your curiosity and zest to learn and I pray that you always have it. You bless Mommy beyond words.

No comments: