Good Morning all, well I am happy to say that I do not have to wait in the voting lines today, Tim and I voted by ballot last week at our local precinct. But there are a few freebies today: Star bucks will give you a free cup of coffee and all you have to do is ask for it. Ben & Jerry's ice cream will give a free scoop of ice cream today as well. They are celebrating election day. So enjoy the free stuff. (Katy, I am sure you probably already knew this stuff since your the freebie queen.) Have a great Day and VOTE VOTE VOTE!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yep - we did it all except the ice cream. kids were totally wasted by the end of the day from everything, so they were in bed early. oh well - the other freebies were GREAT!
Post a Comment