"From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another" John 1:16

"Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. Don't get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil." Proverbs 4:25-27 (NLT)

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Gotta Love Fall Football

Up here in Michigan it is a on going tradition to jump into the high school sports games among many other out door events up here. I must say I love going to a football game in the crisp autumn air here.
Max is my Best Friend's youngest son (14). He entered high school this year after being home schooled since second grade. He is doing awesome! We are so very proud of him and his Godly example to his peers as well.
Paiyton and Emmah ADORE Max and want to make sure they see Aunt Dawn and Max on Sundays at church. These pictures are of the game we went to October 11Th. (I know a late blog, I am catching up again.)

2 comments:

dandsratz said...

Hey Tiffany!! Look HOW little the girls are next to him!!! I'm so glad to read that ya'll are doing so well, and I LOVE the picture at the top!!!! Hugs to all of ya'll!!!

Katy said...

How fun! We've enjoyed going to the football games at Shores - lots of David's students are playing, and my boys think it is SO much fun!