"From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another" John 1:16

"Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. Don't get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil." Proverbs 4:25-27 (NLT)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Six Years.....YEAH

This has been the most amazing, challenging, HAPPY and REWARDING six years of my life. I feel so abundantly blessed and thankful to have such a wonderful husband who continuously loves me and works so hard for our family and for our country. I should mention that April 19Th was our 6Th anniversary and we were thankful just to be able to spend it together this year again despite the fact that we are living apart these days. As a matter a fact we spent two straight weeks together, it was wonderful (even the part when we were moving our entire house again...I'll post about that later though.) I never thought or imagined in my wildest dreams that God would so richly bless me with such an amazing husband. In the midst of our first year he protected Tim's life in Basra and than gave us a second little girl a year later. I am thankful for Tim's selflessness that he shows me each and every day and for his unconditional love. Not to mention the two most beautiful little girls. It still leaves me speechless how God provides the PERFECT mate for each of us. I don't even have the words for what I am feeling and how blessed I am. Thank you Lord for my husband and your continuous blessings on us!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Happy anniversary - I'm SO glad that you were able to spend your special day together. Summer is coming!!!

dandsratz said...

Hey Tiffany!! What an awesome post, and Happy Anniversary!!! It is SO neat to see how the Lord partners us with the perfect person, isn't it!! :)